Last updated on January 13th, 2020 at 07:52 pm
Urinal Partitions From One Point Partitions
Proper commercial bathroom layout can go a long way toward keeping your customers comfortable and satisfied with your business or facility. Giving them a clean, attractive and functional urinal partition allows them to use the bathroom in a safe and private manner. At One Point Partitions, we’re experts in the design and manufacturing of top-quality urinal dividers and partitions.
Instead of catalog solutions that follow a “one size fits all” mentality, we treat each bathroom design project as a chance to offer a custom solution. Our design work is free and our expert designers have the experience and knowledge to create attractive restroom urinal layouts that exceed your expectations.
Thanks to our large selection of materials and colors, you can get a custom urinal design that matches any décor. This is especially helpful if you’re doing a bathroom renovation on a budget and don’t want to redo your paint or other fixtures and are looking for a specific style to match what’s already in place.
The Benefits of Urinal Partitions
While urinals in men’s bathrooms do not offer the same level of privacy as stalls, there are tools available to create some added discretion. A urinal screen in between each station is one economical and space-saving option for accomplishing this goal.
In your restroom, urinal privacy screens offer many benefits:
- They afford each person personal space during use
- They can separate a sink area and a urinal area
- They can improve hygiene by reducing the amount of mess which can move from one urinal area to the next
- They afford more space in a restroom when compared with a stall-only layout
- They can be placed near the door to screen other areas of the bathroom and provide users with extra privacy
Choose from the following materials in a wide range of colors:
- Powder-coated steel: This style uses durable steel which has been sprayed with powder and pigment and sealed with heat. This process creates a rugged, long-lasting finish. Powder-coated steel is an ideal option for high-traffic restrooms where you want a variety of color and finish options.
- Laminate: Plastic laminate partitions use particleboard laminated with plastic for added durability. This option will also give you some flexibility in color.
- Solid plastic: Solid plastic screens are not porous, and their smooth surface makes them easier to clean in situations where germs are a consideration. Solid plastic screens will not corrode, rust or break. They also stand up well to heavy cleaning and high-moisture environments.
- Phenolic: Solid phenolic is actually harder than plastic and offers a range of colors. You can even create looks that mimic marble and other surfaces. Screens made of this material are very durable and can last for decades.
- Stainless steel: In addition to being inherently durable, stainless steel is easy to clean. It is typically used in airport restrooms and in other facilities where an attractive finish is essential.
Each material offers its own unique combination of properties and value. Designed for durability, easy cleaning and an attractive appearance, all of our products will look great today and for many years to come. You can check out more details on each of the material types and learn more about their properties and guarantees right here on our site.
We build all of our commercial urinal partitions so that they’re easy to install once you receive them.
Urinal Partition Mounting Options
If you already have urinals or are adding them to your public or commercial washroom, you have a few installation options:
- Wall hung: Wall mount screens are attached right to the wall beside each urinal. No part of the screen or structure touches the floor, allowing for easy cleaning of the floor surface. You can choose different heights and sizes to match your needs.
- Floor mount: These urinal screens are attached to the floor with a pole. This provides added stability for the partitions and can allow for more coverage.
- Floor to ceiling mount: These expansive screens offer the most privacy and stability of any design by using a pole that attaches to both the floor and the ceiling.
- Overhead brace: If you want additional stability and durability without sacrificing easy access to the floor area for cleaning, this type of urinal privacy screen uses a pilaster and a headrail.
Choosing the right mount options for your urinal screens is important, as the mounting style will change the entire look and functionality of your urinals and restroom. If you need help, One Point Partitions has an online design tool to ensure you get the right layout. You can also call our design team for support at any point in the process, from planning to installation.Get a Quote