Instead of catalog solutions that follow a “one size fits all” mentality, we treat each bathroom design project as a chance to offer a custom solution. Our design work is free and our expert designers have the experience and knowledge to create attractive restroom urinal layouts that exceed your expectations.
Thanks to our large selection of materials and colors, you can get a custom urinal design that matches any décor. This is especially helpful if you’re doing a bathroom renovation on a budget and don’t want to redo your paint or other fixtures and are looking for a specific style to match what’s already in place.
THE BENEFITS OF URINAL SCREENS
While urinals in men’s bathrooms do not offer the same level of privacy as stalls, there are tools available to create some added discretion. A urinal screen in between each station is one economical and space-saving option for accomplishing this goal.
In your restroom, urinal partitions and dividers offer many benefits:
- They afford each person personal space during use
- They can separate a sink area and a urinal area
- They can improve hygiene by reducing the amount of mess which can move from one urinal area to the next
- They afford more space in a restroom when compared with a stall-only layout
- They can be placed near the door to screen other areas of the bathroom and provide users with extra privacy
Choose from the following urinal partition materials in a wide range of colors:
- Powder-coated steel: This style uses durable steel which has been sprayed with powder and pigment and sealed with heat. This process creates a rugged, long-lasting finish. Powder-coated steel is an ideal option for high-traffic restrooms where you want a variety of color and finish options.
- Laminate: Plastic laminate partitions use particleboard laminated with plastic for added durability. This option will also give you some flexibility in color.
- Solid plastic: Solid plastic screens are not porous, and their smooth surface makes them easier to clean in situations where germs are a consideration. Solid plastic screens will not corrode, rust or break. They also stand up well to heavy cleaning and high-moisture environments.
- Phenolic: Solid phenolic is actually harder than plastic and offers a range of colors. You can even create looks that mimic marble and other surfaces. Screens made of this material are very durable and can last for decades.
- Stainless steel: In addition to being inherently durable, stainless steel is easy to clean. It is typically used in airport restrooms and in other facilities where an attractive finish is essential.
Each material offers its own unique combination of properties and value. Designed for durability, easy cleaning and an attractive appearance, all of our products will look great today and for many years to come. You can check out more details on each of the material types and learn more about their properties and guarantees right here on our site.
We build all of our commercial urinal dividers so that they’re easy to install once you receive them. We will also provide simple, straightforward instructions and supply all the hardware you’ll need to make installation a breeze.
Finding the right layout for your urinals and urinal privacy screens is imperative to good commercial bathroom design. Examining dimensions to get a feel for how many urinals can fit in the restroom while still maximizing privacy with urinal screens is key to implementing a good design.
Your design should also take into account the amount of traffic you expect at any given time and allow space for people to flow in and out easily. Keeping this in mind will allow your guests to have a pleasant experience in the short time they’re in your facility.
At One Point Partitions, we don’t believe in the one-size-fits-all approach. We want to work with you when designing restrooms to maximize privacy and comfort. We will take into account your preferences to create a mockup of the bathroom design you want — and we’ll do it for free! This allows you to get exactly what you specified and change what you don’t like before ordering, saving you precious time and money.
We make building your own bathroom layout easy with our free quote builder. Our online tool can help guide you step-by-step through good bathroom design. It takes into account:
- Number of urinals: First, we need to know the number of urinals and partition screens you’ll need. Whether you have one urinal or many, we can make a design that works for you.
- Floor plan: Next you’ll be able to pick from a range of standard floor plans. You can filter layouts by compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and pick the layout that best resembles your design. Keep in mind that this selection is just to provide an estimate — we have the capability to design something truly custom for you as well.
- Measurements: Once you have the number of urinals and layout picked, you provide the dimensions for each of your bathroom stalls and the distances between urinal screens based on the dimensions of your bathroom.
You can use our free quote builder to create layouts for every room for which you need privacy screens and submit them to us individually. We will then use the information you gave us to generate a free quote for you based on the design of each room. Please be sure to fill in the contact form so that we can get back to you.
If you need help with figuring out how to lay out your bathroom, you can get in touch with our expert design team. Our experts will aid you in creating the most efficient bathroom for your given space. For this, you need to pick out the material and color you’d like for your screens, upload your blueprints and ideas, and send us the room’s dimensions and your contact details.
Our design team will take the information you provided and formulate a custom layout to suit your exact specifications. And, as always, One Point Partitions will create this custom mockup free of charge.
URINAL SCREEN MOUNTING OPTIONS
If you already have urinals or are adding them to your public or commercial washroom, you have a few installation options:
- Wall hung:Wall mount screens are attached right to the wall beside each urinal. No part of the screen or structure touches the floor, allowing for easy cleaning of the floor surface. You can choose different heights and sizes to match your needs.
- Floor mount:These urinal screens are attached to the floor with a pole. This provides added stability for the partitions and can allow for more coverage.
- Floor to ceiling mount:These expansive screens offer the most privacy and stability of any design by using a pole that attaches to both the floor and the ceiling.
- Overhead brace:If you want additional stability and durability without sacrificing easy access to the floor area for cleaning, this type of urinal privacy screen uses a pilaster and a headrail.
Choosing the right mount options for your urinal screens is important, as the mounting style will change the entire look and functionality of your urinals and restroom. If you need help, One Point Partitions has an online design tool to ensure you get the right layout. You can also call our design team for support at any point in the process, from planning to installation.
To get started, fill in our online quote form. Give us information on the size and general layout of your restroom or bathroom. Tell us how many urinals you have and what your expectations are for your urinal dividers We will use our experience to propose a smart and simple urinal layout that maximizes the functionality and efficiency of your space and will provide your bathroom users with the best possible experience.
To help you make your choice in materials and colors, we offer free samples. Identify the ones that appeal to you the most here on our site and tell us which ones you’d like to compare in person. Seeing them under natural light and against the colors of your walls and floors can often help you make up your mind. You’ll be glad to know that all of our urinal dividers products are manufactured by hard-working Americans right here in the USA. Keeping our citizens working and ensuring top quality is important to us here at One Point Partitions, which is why none of our products are foreign-sourced.
All that’s left for you to do is contact our design team and let us get started on your commercial urinal project! With our experience, selection and value, we have a restroom urinal divider solution that’s right for your commercial space. We look forward to showing you how we’ve become a trusted supplier for bathroom partitions for customers all across America.