Last updated on December 16th, 2019 at 07:01 pm
How to Choose Commercial Bathroom Partitions for a Bar
You want your bar to attract visitors and turn them into repeat customers. In addition to attentive service and delicious drinks, another way to ensure customer satisfaction is by providing a clean, well-designed bathroom.
Never underestimate the impact your bathroom has on customer retention. If a customer has a negative impression of your facility, they are less likely to return. A clean place of business, especially when it comes to restrooms, makes an impact on consumers.
If the restroom is not well-kept or clean, and doesn’t have facilities or partitions that are up-kept, customers think it’s reflective of the business as a whole. When bar patrons see a messy, poorly designed or low quality bathroom, they might wonder if the rest of the bar is held to a similar standard.
Give your customers the bathrooms they want — starting with the right partitions.
Selecting the Right Materials and Colors
The first step to creating a positive bathroom experience is choosing a partition that’s made from the right material and fits the aesthetic of your bar. Here are four tips for choosing bar bathroom partitions:
- Consider the moisture-level of your bathroom: If your bar bathroom gets humid, be sure to select a material that can withstand excessive moisture.
- Pay attention to customer behavior: If you expect your bathroom partitions to endure a lot of heavy use — including graffiti — choose a strong partition that’s not easily marked.
- Work within your budget: When taking on a remodeling project, sticking to budget is vital. One Point Partitions has a partition material to fit every budget.
- Factor in your bar’s overall style: Carry the theme of your bar into your bathroom. For example, if you operate an upscale cocktail lounge, consider chic, stainless steel bathroom partitions. If you own a sports bar, consider choosing laminate partitions in your team’s color.
One Point Partitions offers five different materials for bar bathroom partitions:
- Phenolic:Phenolic partitions combine the customization of laminate with the long-lasting durability of solid plastic. Phenolic is a higher price point than other materials — but for a good reason. It holds up to moisture well and resists germs. It can take a lot of traffic and abuse, including graffiti. One Point Partitions offers phenolic partitions in 13 different colors. If it’s within your budget, phenolic is a premier choice for your bar.
- Laminate:Laminate partitions are a popular selection due to the almost 50 different color options. With so many options, you are sure to find a laminate partition that fits your bar’s unique style. Laminate partitions are also easy to clean and ideal for non-humid bathrooms.
- Stainless Steel:Stainless steel partitions are perfect for bar owners hoping to achieve a timeless appeal. Stainless steel is attractive and sturdy. These partitions easily resist both rust and germs.
- Solid Plastic:Solid plastic partitions are praised for their strength and durability. They hold up well to vandalism and bathrooms with high moisture levels. We offer solid plastic partitions in 16 different colors and styles.
- Powder-Coated Steel:Powder-coated steel partitions are the most affordable material we provide, but don’t let the low cost fool you. In addition to affordability, powder-coated steel partitions are durable, easy to maintain and come in 15 different styles.
Bar Bathroom Partition Installation Options
Once you have chosen your commercial bathroom partitions, it’s time to install them in your bathroom. When it comes to the installation process, you have two choices: you can hire a professional installer or handle the project yourself.
The benefits of hiring a professional installer are:
- Worry-free installation: If a part of your partition is installed incorrectly or needs to be fixed, your installer is responsible for making the necessary adjustments. You don’t need to worry about installing the partitions incorrectly when you hire a professional. They know how to install every part and how to identify any issues.
- No time out of your day: When you hire a professional installer, you eliminate the need to block out time from your schedule to handle the project yourself. Just find a time for the professional to come and let them do the work.
While installing elaborate partitions by yourself isn’t recommended, there are some benefits to installing it yourself, like:
- Lower cost: Handling the installation process yourself saves you the extra cost of hiring a professional. Although you still need the necessary funds to buy the right tools and equipment, it is a considerably lower cost than professional services, after factoring in labor.
- Work on your terms: There is no need to schedule your bathroom project around someone else’s schedule. By installing the partitions yourself, you can work on the project on your terms.
- Pride of a job well-done: It feels good to learn a new skill. Installing your bar bathroom partitions without the help of a professional will leave you with the pride of a job well done, as well as a new skill that you can build on in the future.
Tips for Choosing Bar Bathroom Partitions
Once you have chosen and installed the best bar bathroom partitions, there are several tips you can follow to make sure you’re creating a space that your guests feel comfortable in:
- Use soft or natural lighting. Consider recess lighting if space is limited.
- Keep your restroom clean. High standards are imperative for employee and customer health.
- Design a bathroom that allows your customers plenty of privacy.
- Be sure your bathroom is ADA compliant. Not only is it required by law, but it benefits your customers.
- Make sure your bathroom has all the necessary commercial bathroom accessories.
Find the Perfect Bar Partition With One Point Partitions
Learning how to choose commercial bathroom partitions can be a stressful process. When you choose to work with One Point Partitions for your bathroom bar, you will receive a high-quality and stress-free American-made product.
Our design process is simple: you can contact us for a free design consultation, or you can submit your design to our experts, who will then send you a free quote. With fast, free shipping, you won’t have to wait long to receive your partitions and begin the installation process.
Are you torn between partitions? Request an obligation-free sample of your chosen materials to see which option is the best fit for your commercial bar bathroom. Contact One Point Partitions today to get started.
Use Our Pricing Tool
Try out our new pricing tool and get prices without the wait in 3 easy steps!