Public Bathroom Partitions From One Point Partitions
Creating or updating public bathroom spaces comes with several challenges. Due to the high amount of traffic and lack of surveillance, partitions in public bathrooms need to be extremely rugged and durable. The design layout also has to be well-thought-out, to accommodate people of different abilities and handicaps.
Trying to create your own bathroom stall design for your public restrooms using “standard” catalog partitions can be frustrating and complicated, and you’re bound to end up with a compromised solution.
At One Point Partitions, we have the experience and knowledge to create a smart and functional design that accommodates all types of users in the space you have available. We propose five different materials so you can find one that fits your needs and budget:
- Powder-coated steel: One of our most common styles of partitions for public spaces, our powder-coated steel comes in dozens of colors, ranging from classic white and black to intense red and burgundy.
- Laminate: Our laminate partitions come in the widest range of colors, with many marbled and patterned finished available for a unique and attractive appearance.
- Solid plastic: Designed for excellent durability and value, our plastic partitions are well-suited to the kind of use public restrooms see and are easy to clean and maintain.
- Phenolic: Extremely resistant to humidity, corrosion and bacteria, phenolic partitions from One Point Partition are a top high-end choice where style and appearance are a must.
- Stainless steel: Resistant to dents, stainless steel can easily be sanded to remove the kinds of scratches, marks and graffiti that are common to public bathroom spaces.
We suggest you start by clicking through our different materials and making note of the colors that appeal to you. Once you’ve narrowed it down to a few frontrunners, we’re happy to send you some free samples to help you make up your mind.
Made in America, by Americans
We’re extremely proud here at One Point Partitions to be based in the US and to do all of our design and manufacturing right here at home. We think it’s important to support local manufacturing and keep our jobs in our own communities. This also has an added benefit: it gives us better control over the quality of our product, unlike our competitors who manufacture in foreign countries.
Are you ready to get started with your public bathroom stall project? The first step is to fill in our handy online quotation tool. You’ll get an initial price quotation for an idea of the budget you’ll need and then one of our designers will work with you to ensure our design plan meets all your restroom divider needs.
We take the time to understand your needs and expectations and offer industry-leading customer service. You’ll never get sales pressure from One Point Partitions — only friendly, professional advice. Why not contact us today so we can learn about your public restroom stall project and help you get the results you want?