Last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 01:00 pm
Commercial Bathroom Partitions From One Point Partitions
In a commercial setting, clean, attractive and functional bathroom stall dividers are important. You want your customers to feel safe and comfortable when they use your bathrooms, which gives them a good impression of your business and a better chance of coming back. Dirty, broken bathroom partitions that don’t close or lock properly are not inviting and may encourage your customers to go elsewhere.
To leave the best impression possible, it’s worth taking a closer look at the condition of your commercial restrooms, especially your restroom partition walls and dividers. Restroom stalls need to serve several purposes:
- Safety: Allowing people to go to the bathroom in a secure space with a locked door is important for their safety. If they don’t feel safe, they won’t be inclined to come back.
- Cleanliness: Your restroom partition design and layout needs to allow for regular cleaning and give people the space to perform their bathroom functions in a clean manner.
- Comfort: Even if your customers only spend a short time in your restrooms, giving them a comfortable, appealing space goes a long way toward fostering a positive impression.
- Appearance: For many businesses, it’s important to have a consistent design. This can extend to your bathroom, where an attractive appearance can enhance your brand.
Take advantage of the commercial bathroom space you have available with our high-quality bathroom partition walls and some help from our experienced design team. We offer free design consultation so that you can benefit from our expertise in bathroom divider design and layout. With years of experience designing partitions for commercial bathrooms of all shapes and sizes, our team can handle your bathroom design as well.
Commercial Bathroom Partition Materials
We will work closely with you to create a clean, attractive, efficient bathroom stall partition layout, and we’ll help you choose the perfect materials. Having the right commercial bathroom stall style can enhance your brand and the impression you give your visitors and customers.
At One Point Partitions, you can choose from five different product families, each offering a unique combination of value, durability and style.
Explore the material options available for your selection. As you learn about the various qualities of each type, consider these factors:
- Accommodation of foot traffic
- Moisture and humidity
Here is a list of the high-quality toilet divider materials we offer:
The most affordable and cost-effective partition stall material we offer is powder-coated steel. These partitions have a structured honeycomb core. The shell is coated in a powder made up of polymer resin mixed with other additives and ground into a fine powder. Powder coating has a glossy finish that looks attractive and is highly durable. It is resistant to abrasions, scratches, chipping, corrosion and fading. Our powder-coated steel partitions have tight welded corners and rigid stainless steel shoes. They come in 15 vibrant colors, sure to match any commercial bathroom design.
Another affordable choice with increased design flexibility is our laminate partition products. These partitions have an impact-resistant particle board core covered with thick vertical-grade laminate. High-pressure laminate is made from fused layers of resin-treated paper. This material allows us to offer almost 50 colors and patterns. Options such as Weathered Ash have a natural wood appearance, while cloth-inspired patterns such as Crisp Linen create a light, comforting interior design.
Also called high-density polyethylene, solid plastic is a durable, scratch and graffiti resistant surface. We offer solid plastic as a low-maintenance partition substance at a mid-range price. As a non-porous material, it is particularly useful for bathrooms in humid environments. They are perfect for bathrooms with shower stalls, such as those in gyms, or bathrooms near pools. Since they need little upkeep, they also excellent for bathrooms that cannot be checked often, such as those in public parks. Our solid plastic partitions feature a textured surface and come in 16 different colors. Our solid plastic dividers also come with easy to install pilaster shoes.
Phenolic is a deluxe, high-quality plastic toilet partition material. It combines the moisture and germ resistance of solid plastic with the superior aesthetic of laminate. Our phenolic partitions come in a range of color options, including natural wood and stone patterns. Our phenolic partitions also come with easy-stall stainless steel shoes.
As a premium material, our stainless steel models are in the same price range as phenolic. Stainless steel is attractive for its anti-rust and anti-corrosive properties, as well as its elegance and beauty. Our stainless steel partitions come in a brushed satin finish and can be upgraded to a diamond or leather-textured surface. The sleek, sophisticated look completes a bathroom and can impress any VIP client. Its strength also makes it graffiti resistant. Our partitions feature a durable honeycomb core, welded corners and a rigid shoe base.
All our products meet the legal requirements for commercial bathroom stall health and safety. Built right here in the USA, our bathroom partitions keep hard-working Americans employed.
Thanks to our local production, we’re sure of the quality and safety of our products, unlike those that come from foreign countries where we can’t control the raw materials.
The layout of stalls and privacy partitions is essential for commercial bathroom design. A good layout maximizes the number of toilets you can provide and also allows for a good flow of traffic. This consideration lets you serve the most guests while keeping them comfortable. At One Point Partitions, we make sure you’ll get the design that’s right for your public restrooms. When you work with us, you’ll get complimentary design services, so you’ll get a layout that works for your business.
You can build your own layout for your bathroom via our free quote builder. This online tool walks you through your bathroom design step by step:
- Number of Toilets: The first step is to select the number of toilets and urinal privacy partitions you’ll need. We can create an excellent design for a single stall or for many stalls.
- Layout: Next, you’ll be able to select from many popular floor plans. If your commercial restroom needs to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), you can filter by ADA-approved designs. You can pick a setup for free-standing stalls or those placed in an alcove, corner or between walls. With this feature, you can easily find a layout that will fit your room’s dimensions.
- Measurements: Finally, you’ll set custom dimensions for each of your stalls and privacy screens based on the measurements of your bathroom.
You can add as many rooms as you are buying partitions for and create each layout specific to the space you have. To receive a free quote based on your bathroom design, submit the form with your contact details so we can get in touch with you.
If you need guidance on how to layout your bathroom, you can also take advantage of our expert design team. We’ll help you create the most efficient bathroom for your space. All you need to do is pick your partition material, upload your drawings and ideas then send us your space dimensions and contact details. With this information, our design team can help you create a custom layout that works for you. Your initial design mockup from One Point Partitions is free.
After you have received your order, you’ll be ready to install your partitions. Our partitions are easy to install without the help of an expert. So, if you are replacing old bathroom stalls, you can do so without any difficulty. If you are working with a pro to remodel or build a new restroom, your contractor can also install your partitions for you.
When you receive your order, you’ll notice several parts of the partition:
- Panels: The barriers that separate each toilet and urinal are called panels. They are usually the largest components of a bathroom stall.
- Doors: The doors to each stall can be installed to swing inward or outward.
- Pilasters: The columns on either side of the door will hold the hinge and latch components in place. Each pilaster will make a “T” shape against the panels.
- Hardware: You’ll also notice a variety of screws, anchors and brackets. There will be several types of brackets — F, Y, U, L and alcove brackets. Each kind of bracket will attach your partitions to different surfaces.
Each model has its own installation instructions, so remember to look at the directions that come with your order. Some of our models have easy-stall anchors to attach the pilasters to the floor. Each material also has its own kind of hinges and latches. All our models feature vandal-resistant fasteners.
You can find more detailed toilet partition installation instructions on our Installation page. In general, here are the steps for installing your commercial bathroom partitions:
- When you install brackets, panels or supports, mark the correct hardware position on the floor.
- Drill the holes for the floor brackets, removing dust and debris to ensure the screws have a tight grip.
- With the threaded side facing up, put your anchors into the floor. Screw a nut loosely into each side and tighten the nuts with a wrench.
- Using the brackets themselves as guides, create holes in the walls to install the brackets.
- Place two adjustable supports twelve inches off the floor to position the panels at the right angle with minimal effort.
- Position the U or L-type pilaster-to-panel brackets to hold the panels in place.
- Mount pilasters onto the floor anchors, ensuring that the panels are level before tightening all loose ends.
- If your configuration involves rear or front headrails, fasten the headrails to each wall and then to each other.
- Organize your inswing or outswing hinges by left-handed or right-handed orientation to put your doors in place.
- Complete the installation of your divider by sliding on the shoes and support brackets.