Bathroom Partitions for Your School From One Point Partitions
Every bathroom partition project we do here at One Point Partitions is important. We give the same attention to detail and excellent service, whether it’s a small, single-stall bathroom in a store or a large layout in an office complex. A school bathroom partition project is always an interesting exercise for our designers.
Thanks the large number of toilets, urinals and separations involved, it gives them the chance to create a truly functional and inviting layout that makes the most use of your space.
The Keys to Smart School Bathroom Partition Design
When you contact us to create a bathroom partition layout, we apply a methodical approach:
- Your designer will gather all the necessary information from you, including the size and shape of your school restrooms, as well as the number of toilet, urinal and sink installations.
- We also get your input on your style and durability requirements. We have affordable bathroom partition solutions that combine longevity with value, as well as upscale materials, for an even longer life.
- Once you’ve had a look at the different materials and colors available, we are happy to send out free samples. Seeing the materials under real lighting can help you make your choice and match your décor.
- The next step is our free design creation and mock-up. This allows you to envision your school bathroom and work with us to make modifications and improvements until it’s perfect.
- Once we have completed your design, we’ll provide you with a detailed, no-obligation quote. We never pressure you, but instead let you make up your own mind and place your order whenever you like.
When you’re in charge of a bathroom renovation or update in your school, you’re responsible to the school board, students and teachers to create a safe, comfortable and durable partition layout. Teaming up with One Point Partitions is the best way to meet all your goals.