Bathroom Partitions for Your Gym From One Point Partitions
The competition for gym customers is fierce. Thanks to the increase in interest over the past few years in physical fitness and healthy living, gyms have been popping up all over the US. While this is good news, if you’re a gym owner or operator, you need to find ways to attract and keep new customers. Offering the right equipment, competitive prices and trained personnel is key.
Providing a safe, clean and inviting space for your members is also important. This extends to your gym’s restrooms and change rooms. If your gym bathroom or locker room is old, outdated or impractical, your customers may leave with a bad impression. Give them every reason to work out at your gym by creating an attractive and functional restroom space with a little help from One Point Partitions.
What Makes Us Better
As an industry leader in American-made bathroom partitions, we are confident that we can offer better solutions than the competition. To do this, we don’t simply sell catalog partitions designed as a “one size fits all” solution. Instead, we treat every project as a unique challenge and opportunity to show you what we can do:
- We start by gathering the necessary information from you. This includes the size, shape and general installations you have in your gym restroom (toilers, showers, sinks, lockers, etc).
- Our designers then create an initial design layout for free. We even include a mock-up so you can easily visualize what we’re suggesting, and we can make modifications as you see fit.
- You get to choose one of our five materials (powder-coated steel, laminate, solid plastic, phenolic or stainless steel) according to your preference and one of many dozens of colors and finishes.
- We send free samples of materials if you would like to verify the color under direct lighting and compare to different materials. This also helps you compare different colors if you’re having trouble deciding.
- Once we’ve completed your gym bathroom partition layout, we’ll provide you with a no-obligation quote with detailed pricing information. We give you the time to look it over and make your decision.