The right type of restroom partitions are more than just a cheap enclosure to allow for a bit of quick privacy. Attractive, durable and intentional toilet partitions for your Maryland business will help create a safe, clean environment for customers and employees, protect the quality and condition of your restroom and establish positive impressions with visitors.
At One Point Partitions, our knowledgeable team is passionate about helping local Maryland area businesses design and manufacture high-quality, custom restroom partitions. Our 12 years of industry experience and thorough understanding of the best materials and partition solutions will allow us to find personalized products to suit your specific long-term needs, budget and aesthetic expectations. We’ve worked with a wide variety of industries, ensuring effective, lasting solutions for:
- Restaurants and bars
- Gyms, spas and locker rooms
- Retail centers
- Hotels and hospitality venues
- Office spaces
With our quality restroom partitions, our Maryland customers are guaranteed unmatched protection and safety, cleanliness and attractive finishes for years to come. For our customers’ convenience, we even offer free design consultations and product samples, fast and free delivery and comprehensive manufacturer warranties.
One Point Partitions Can Manufacturer Bathroom Partitions for Any Maryland Business
At One Point Partitions, we specialize in designing and manufacturing a range of different toilet partitions using only the highest quality materials and construction methods to ensure lasting performance, comfort and cleanliness. All of our restroom partitions are made in the USA by our manufacturing partner, Global Partitions. With our variety of construction materials and finishes, our versatile and affordably priced toilet stalls and urinal partitions are durable in even the harshest environments with excess moisture and humidity.
The restroom partitions available at One Point Partitions are also ADA-compliant with an opening at the bottom of the door, and they’re incredibly easy to clean and maintain. As an added bonus, every bathroom partition is backed by a factory warranty for lasting peace of mind.
Popular Restroom Partition Materials Available at One Point Partitions
With so many different materials available, how can you easily determine which type of partition option is right for your business? Like every business throughout Maryland, available partition materials are unique and offer a range of benefits and uses. At One Point Partitions, we offer five different material options, including:
- Powder-coated steel: A popular choice, powder-coated steel is utilized by a variety of different businesses because it’s a cost-effective material that’s both water- and corrosion-resistant and offers some protection against vandalism and graffiti.
- Plastic laminate: These materials feature a particle board interior with a thin outer layer of laminate. Laminate stall doors are affordable and available in a wide selection of attractive colors, but they’re not well-suited in areas with excess moisture.
- Solid plastic: Solid plastic is a bit more expensive and durable than plastic laminate alternatives. Solid plastic partitions are a great value, resistant to mold and moisture as well as corrosion.
- Phenolic core: Due to their synthetic construction, phenolic core partitions are incredibly durable and boast a long lifespan while maintaining a bacteria- and corrosion-resistant finish. With their tough surface and low maintenance, these doors cost more than alternative materials.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel is one of the most popular construction materials because of its heavy-duty, durable design. These partitions are incredibly attractive and will offer protection and resistance for many years.
Need High-Quality, Effective Restroom Partitions? Schedule a Free Design Consultation Today
With custom bathroom partitions, you can add safety, style and security to your business’s bathroom. At One Point Partitions, we’re dedicated to being the best and most trusted restroom partition company throughout Maryland, offering the highest quality and most versatile, dependable partitions available for lasting use and unmatched value.
Schedule a free design consultation today by filling out our online form or calling us at 800-756-6817.
Maryland Delivery Terminals
Baltimore – BAL (029)
5101 Washington Boulevard
Baltimore, MD 21227
Salisbury – SAL (071)
919 Boundary Street
Salisbury, MD 21801
Wilmington – WLD (027)
201 Chesapeake Boulevard
Elkton, MD 21921
14557 Industry Drive
Hagerstown, MD 21742
Our Partition Materials
POWDER COATED STEEL RESTROOM PARTITIONS
STARTING FROM $375 PER PART
Powdered-coated steel partitions are the most inexpensive option, making it a popular choice for more modest budgets.
This price is for a single stall part. Part choices are Door, Panel, or Pilaster (qty 3 part minimum purchase required).ECONOMICAL & DURABLE, 3-YEAR WARRANTY get a quote today!
LAMINATE RESTROOM PARTITIONS
STARTING FROM $375 PER PART
Plastic laminate partitions are another attractively-priced model. These partitions are extremely open to customization and come in a wide range of colors.
This price is for a single stall part. Part choices are Door, Panel, or Pilaster (qty 3 part minimum purchase required).A CLASSIC CHOICE, 5-YEAR WARRANTY get a quote today!
SOLID PLASTIC RESTROOM PARTITIONS
STARTING FROM $450 PER PART
Solid plastic restroom partitions are heavy-duty, built to outlast even the roughest treatment, making them ideal candidates for high-traffic settings.
This price is for a single stall part. Part choices are Door, Panel, or Pilaster (qty 3 part minimum purchase required).VERY LOW MAINTENANCE, 25-YEAR WARRANTY* get a quote today!
PHENOLIC RESTROOM PARTITIONS
STARTING FROM $700 PER PART
Phenolic core partitions are durable, reliable and long-lasting while also remaining lightweight.
STAINLESS STEEL RESTROOM PARTITIONS
STARTING FROM $700 PER PART
Stainless steel partitions have it all, from strength and stability to beauty and elegance, making them well worth the investment.