Last updated on March 20th, 2020 at 02:17 pm
When you’re designing or renovating a commercial bathroom, you’ll likely get excited choosing new flooring and fixtures, but it’s important not to forget selecting an updated, quality bathroom partition as part of your design. It can be tempting to save on expenses by purchasing inexpensive, low-quality toilet stalls, but you’ll find that these or your existing dated fixtures don’t meet your needs or long-term expectations. Quality bathroom partitions tailored to your environment and design aesthetic will provide improved restroom safety and security for employees and patrons, ensure a clean environment and lead to positive impressions.
At One Point Partitions, we’re dedicated to supplying businesses throughout Minnesota with the highest quality and most dependable restroom partitions carefully crafted from a variety of durable materials and attractive finishes for a professional, clean look. For all of our bathroom partition projects, we work closely with our customers during a free consultation. We’ll consider your needs and budget, then determine the best custom solutions to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
A Variety of Quality, Affordable Bathroom Partitions for Minnesota Businesses
As a successful, modern business, you deserve high-performance, durable and dependable bathroom fixtures. With these qualities in mind, One Point Partitions has the best inventory of versatile and affordable restroom partitions throughout Minnesota. We’ve partnership with Global Partitions — a leading U.S.-based manufacturing company — to develop quality restroom partitions with the best combination of visual appeal and heavy-duty functionality. All of our toilet stalls and urinal partitions feature an ADA-compliant design and are backed by our standard warranty.
At One Point Partitions, we design several different types of bathroom partitions in the following materials:
- Powder-coated steel: Our powder-coated steel is one of the most popular and traditional materials for partitions — this style is cost-effective while boasting lightweight and durable construction.
- Plastic laminate: When you need dynamic design, choose plastic laminate materials that can be personalized with a wide variety of eye-catching colors. Like powder-coated steel, laminates are budget-friendly.
- Solid plastic: Offering more durable performance is solid plastic stalls. Solid plastic is a great material that offers more resilience against moisture and corrosion than laminate and powder-coated-steel alternatives.
- Phenolic core: Crafted from layers of tightly pressed paper, phenolic cores are sturdy yet lightweight materials that will last a long time without warping or forming rust buildup. Our phenolic core partitions are available in several attractive color options, including bold hues and neutral cream and gray tones.
- Stainless steel: For the best combination of attractive aesthetics and durability, look no further than stainless steel partitions. While it’s one of the most expensive material options, stainless steel will reliably perform for many years without becoming damaged from use, moisture or corrosion.
Trust the Professionals at One Point Partitions
For over a decade, One Point Partitions has been the most trusted and sought after company for designing and manufacturing restroom partitions throughout Minnesota. Our friendly and knowledgeable team is excited to work with you to find one-of-a-kind solutions that meet the aesthetic and functional needs of your business.
Schedule your free design consultation today — fill out our online form or call us at 800-756-6817 to speak with a specialist.
Minnesota Delivery Terminals
Duluth – DLH (120)
3302 West 3rd Street
Duluth, MN 55806
Mankato – MNK (133)
3495 3rd Avenue North
Mankato, MN 56001
Minneapolis – MIN (138)
400 1st Street SW
New Brighton, MN 55112
Minneapolis – SHO (138)
400 1st Street SW
New Brighton, MN 55112