This price is for a single stall part. Part choices are Door, Panel, or Pilaster (qty 3 part minimum purchase required). We provide design and layout-based pricing at no charge and obligation. Our pricing tool will allow you to select your bathroom layout and give you the exact pricing. Use our pricing tool today to get your custom design and quote!
Use Our Pricing Tool
Bathroom partitions are an essential part of any commercial facility, business location or school environment. Our toilet partitions offer you an array of options, including steel toilet partitions, phenolic bathroom partitions, solid plastic toilet partitions, laminate bathroom partitions and powder-coated steel toilet partitions to give your employees and customers a bathroom experience they can enjoy.
Altogether, you can choose from 50 different colors, patterns and designs. From silvery grays to vibrant reds and blues, we’re certain you’ll have more than enough options to make the right decisions for your space.
All of our bathroom partitions are manufactured here in the USA and designed for easy installation, so you can save money and install them yourself. After you order our bathroom partitions, they’ll be delivered complete with a step-by-step manual as well as complimentary online videos.
You can secure our bathroom partitions to the walls, floors or ceiling of your bathroom space. Our partitions are made from the highest quality materials and are long-lasting, sleek-looking, easy to maintain and regulation-approved.
Explore our offerings by using our online pricing tool to get an exact quote for replacing and installing all of your bathroom partitions. This quote will allow you to select your bathroom layout and desired partition materials. We also recommend trying out our handy online design tool. Check out our full range of bathroom partition options today!
Reinforced Quality Material
Our bathroom partitions feature quality steel formed and bonded under pressure with a non-toxic adhesive to a resin-impregnated core, along with some that feature sound-deadening full-face honeycomb core.
Heavy-Duty Steel Hardware
Our door hardware often includes a chromium-plated or stainless steel die-cast Zamac hinge with gravity-acting cam and wraparound flanges. Many options come with a coat hook, bumper, keeper, stop and concealed latch with emergency access along with vandal-resistant fasteners.
Our partitions include vandal resistance fasteners, screws and plastic anchors to protect against any damage. These components keep the partitions durable and long-lasting.
- -Doors and panel edges sealed with a steel interlocking modeling welded to each other and to face sheet. Ground smooth to form a rigid frame around the component.
- -All material options are ideal for all bathroom partition installations, especially in high traffic and high moisture environments.
Doors and Panels
- -Doors and panels constructed of quality steel with a sound-deadening honeycomb core.
- -Bonded with a non-toxic adhesive under pressure.
Stainless steel 4” high, type 304, with a #4 satin finish.
- -Attached with stainless steel, vandal-resistant through bolts.
- -Emergency access into the stall by lifting up on the bottom of the door.
The attachment of brackets to the adjacent wall construction shall be accomplished with stainless steel screws and plastic anchors.
- -All compartments will be installed in a rigid, straight, plumb and level manner.
- -All doors and panels will be mounted at 12” above the finished floor unless otherwise specified.
- -Clearance at vertical edges of the door shall be uniform top to bottom.
Four Installation Methods
- -Floor and Ceiling Anchored — Max. Ceiling Height 9′ 0″ | Min. Ceiling Height 7′ 6″
- -Ceiling Anchored — Max. Ceiling Height 9′ 0″ | Min. Ceiling Height 7′ 6″
- -Floor Anchored
- -Floor Anchored Overhead Braced