Enhancing the look of your bathrooms is a great way to make your business stand out. Savvy business owners understand that the bathroom stalls in their North Carolina business should serve as a comfortable space and an extension of their brand.
At One Point Partitions, we offer high-quality restroom partitions in a wide range of colors and materials so you can find the perfect fit for your space.
CUSTOMIZED BATHROOM DIVIDERS FOR YOUR NORTH CAROLINA BUSINESS
We make it easy for you to customize your bathroom partitions to achieve your desired look and feel. Our material selection includes:
- Powder-coated steel.
- Stainless steel.
- Solid plastic.
If durability is your top priority, stainless steel and phenolic are sturdy materials with a sleek appearance. Solid plastic is also highly resilient and easy to clean for a low-maintenance option.
Powder-coated steel and laminate are two economical choices available in a vast array of colors. Whether you want a classic solid color or a textured pattern, you’re sure to find an option that meets your needs.
BENEFITS OF OUR BATHROOM PARTITIONS
Whatever material or color you choose, you can trust that our toilet partitions are the best available. Their key features include the following:
- American-made: One Point Partitions is committed to supporting American workers, which is why we only sell American-made products.
- Quality: Our partitions are made from premium, long-lasting materials.
- Durability: Our toilet partitions withstand humid conditions, moisture and corrosion.
- Variety: We have a large selection of materials and colors to accommodate various needs and preferences.
- ADA-compliant: All of our bathroom partitions comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Warranty: Our partitions are backed by a factory warranty.
- Affordable: We offer competitive pricing and complimentary services, including free design consultations, product samples, quotes and delivery.
OUR EASY ORDER PROCESS
We make our order process stress-free with just a few simple steps:
- Submit your project details with our online pricing tool. Provide details about your layout, dimensions and desired number of stalls, and you’ll receive your free quote instantly.
- Approve the design. Based on the information you provide, our expert designers will send you a design for approval. If you need modifications, we’re happy to make changes until you are completely satisfied.
- Select a color. After you approve the design, you can select a color for your partitions. We can also send you free physical color samples to eliminate any guesswork about your choice.
- Give us the delivery details. Let us know where to send your partitions, and we’ll get them there fast.
- Submit your payment. Once you provide your payment information, we will process your order promptly.
Your partitions will arrive with all the hardware you need to assemble them, and they’re quick and easy to install. You can refer to our online instructions, tips and video tutorials for guidance, or feel free to contact us for assistance.
Our bathroom partitions are a top choice for North Carolina churches, restaurants, gyms, hotels, schools, offices and many other private and public businesses. If you want to upgrade your company bathrooms, request your free quote from us today.
North Carolina Delivery Terminals
12250 Hwy 15-501 South
Aberdeen, NC 28315
530 Swannanoa River Road
Asheville, NC 28805
10815 Reames Road
Charlotte, NC 28269
2800 Electra Drive
Greensboro, NC 27405
1718 3rd Street NE
Conover, NC 28613
6848 Mount Herman Road
Morrisville, NC 27560
2011 Andrew Jackson Hwy
Leland, NC 28451
1917 Baldree Road
Wilson, NC 27893