How Much Does a Bathroom Stall Cost?
Bathroom stall costs vary based on several factors, so the final price is different for every project. When you’re planning a bathroom renovation for your business, you may be wondering how much the partitions will cost. No matter what you choose, you’ll find that the restroom stalls from One Point Partitions are a long-term investment that will last you many years and offer exceptional value for the price.
Factors Involved in Restroom Partition Costs
A number of factors will determine the final price of your partitions, including:
- Material: The first consideration will be what the stalls are made of. There’s a range of bathroom partition material options available, all set at different price points. Based on your goals for the space, you may choose premium or cost-effective materials to get the characteristics you want.
- Design: Design is somewhat tied to material choice. If you want your restroom to reflect a particular look, you’ll need to make intentional choices to match your theme. Though high-end partitions often have a greater aesthetic appeal, they tend to cost more.
- Environment: The next factor to consider is the environment where the partitions will be. Areas with high humidity or moisture, like spaces with swimming pools and showers, require specific materials that will resist mold growth and other damage. Examples include solid plastic and phenolic. If your situation is similar to those described, your bathroom stalls will likely cost more because you’ll need more premium materials.
- Number of partitions: The final factor affecting the price of partition installment will be the number of required stalls for toilets and partitions for urinals. More stalls in your restrooms will lead to higher costs no matter what material you select.
Our Toilet Partition Prices by Material
At One Point Partitions, our restroom stalls are available at prices that will work in any budget. Our starting price estimates by material are based on a standard order of smaller stall panels:
- Powder-coated steel: This material starts at $275.
- Laminate: Laminate starts at $375.
- Solid plastic: Solid plastic starts at $450.
- Phenolic: This material starts at $700.
- Stainless steel: Stainless steel starts at $700.
Your installation costs will depend on the size of your project. Get in touch with our team today and take advantage of our free design consultation. Once you do, our design experts will help you plan a custom restroom configuration that meets your requirements. We’ll also send you free material samples so that you can see their quality for yourself.
Get a Quote for Your One Point Partitions Restroom Stalls Today
Bathroom partitions are a functional necessity and essential design element in public restrooms. Upgrade your restroom today with partitions from One Point Partitions. Our American-made stalls offer durable quality at competitive prices.