Powder Coated Steel Toilet Partition
This price is for a single stall part. Part choices are Door, Panel, or Pilaster (qty 3 part minimum purchase required). We provide design and layout-based pricing at no charge or obligation. Our pricing tool will allow you to select your bathroom layout and give you the exact pricing. Use our pricing tool today to get your custom design and quote!
Use Our Pricing Tool
Powder-coated steel toilet partitions are optimal for creating an inviting and custom restroom experience catered to your customers and employees. Choose from numerous options, including 15 different colors. From blue and red to metallic and black, you’ll find the perfect color to complement your bathroom design.
You can even match the color of your partitions with your commercial logo or school colors. The powder-coated steel material is durable and low-maintenance, and our three-year manufacturer warranty makes them perfect for school bathrooms, stores and high-traffic office buildings.
All of our partitions are manufactured here in the USA and designed for easy installation, so you can save money and even install them yourself. When you order your stall partitions, they’ll be delivered complete with a step-by-step manual and complimentary online videos.
These powder-coated steel toilet partitions are a rare blend of affordable and presentable. You can bolt them to the floor and the wall for stability. The most common style is the floor anchored overhead braced.
To determine the exact cost of replacing and installing all your bathroom partitions, try our online pricing tool. This tool will enable you to select your bathroom layout and desired partition materials. Then, it will give you an exact estimate for your new bathroom partition order.
Reinforced Quality Material
Our powder-coated steel toilet partitions feature 22-gauge galvanized, stretched leveled quality steel formed and bonded under pressure with an adhesive that’s non-toxic to a sound-deadening, full-face honeycomb core that’s resin-impregnated.
Heavy-Duty Steel Hardware
Door hardware includes a chromium-plated, die-cast Zamac hinge with gravity-acting cam and wraparound flanges, with lower and upper door hinges recessed. It also includes a bumper, coat hook, stop, keeper and concealed latch with emergency access along with vandal-resistant, chromium-plated fasteners.
Panel and Pilaster Brackets
Stirrup brackets a will be 2 1/8” long chromium-plated, die-cast Zamac and 1/8” thick. They’ll be mounted with chrome-plated steel vandal-resistant fasteners. Brackets are attached to the adjacent wall construction with 2 1/2” stainless steel screws and plastic anchors.
Our partitions include vandal resistance fasteners, screws and plastic anchors to protect against any damage, keeping them durable as well as long-lasting.
- -Doors and panels will be 1” thick, welded to each other and to face sheet, and ground smooth to form a rigid frame around the component.
- -All units shall be cleaned before applications of a baked hybrid powder coating of at least 1.3 mil thickness.
Doors and Panels
- -1” thick with edges that will be sealed with a 22-gauge stainless steel interlocking molding.
- -Bonded with a non-toxic adhesive under pressure.
Stainless steel 4” high, type 304, with a #4 satin finish.
- -Constructed of 1-1/4” thick and vertical edges shall be sealed with a 22-gauge steel interlocking molding solid phenolic sheets.
- -“L” brackets coupled to the stirrup brackets at both the floor and ceiling for full-range adjustment.
2 1/8” long chromium-plated, die-cast Zamac and mounted with chrome-plated steel fasteners with vandal resistance.
- -All compartments will be installed in a rigid, straight, plumb and level manner.
- -All doors and panels will be mounted at 12” above the finished floor unless otherwise specified.
- -Clearance at vertical edges of the door shall be uniform top to bottom.