The Best Restaurant Bathroom Partitions in the US
Whether you need restaurant bathroom partitions for new construction or a restaurant bathroom remodel, One Point Partitions is the best provider of restaurant partitions in the United States. We work with entrepreneurial and chain restaurant owners to improve the guest experience with clean, safe, easy to maintain restaurant restroom partitions.
From the first point of contact, One Point Partitions ensures that the partitions and stalls in your restroom work with the restaurant bathroom layout. Each customer receives personalized service that includes choosing the right type of partitions, the right hardware for those partitions, fast on-site delivery, and design assistance to make the best use of the space you have available.
American Made Restaurant Bathroom Stalls
One Point Partitions has always been committed to selling American-made toilet partitions and supplies for new and remodeled restaurants since 2007, and we always offer customized service. We will determine which partitions are right for your restroom using your drawings, available space, budget, and other details of your new or remodeled restaurant bathroom. We know that each project needs a different type and style of partition and hardware, and we work to make sure that all of our offerings meet your highest expectations.
Our premier line of partitions and supplies come from the largest toilet partitions manufacturer, Global Partitions, who backs their restroom dividers with a 3-year, 5-year, or longer warranty depending on the type, style, and material of the bathroom partitions. The satisfaction of our customers, our membership with the Better Business Bureau, and a A+ BBB rating speak for themselves.
Construction costs for both new and remodeled restaurants are continuing to increase significantly, and there is no reason to add to that financial burden with delayed material shipments. Although many companies are working to move forward with stalled construction projects, building supplies aren’t necessarily keeping up. With each passing month, the cost of those materials is expected to increase to become the biggest culprit to going over budget on your commercial restroom design.
One Point Partitions is working ceaselessly to make sure that our customers get their restaurant restroom partitions in a timely fashion so that you don’t experience those added costs. When you order restaurant bathroom stalls from One Point Partitions you can receive your order in as little as five to seven business days — depending on your service area.
Restaurant Stall Divider Service Areas and Lead Times
One Point Partitions services over 45 states to meet the needs of most markets. As a Lowe’s Certified Vendor, we are able to deliver to most markets within 5 to 7 business days from order placement. Click your state for more information:
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Contact our team to get details of how we can serve you in your particular state. You can also get our assistance with design and layout before ordering your partitions for a restaurant bathroom.
Premier Customer Service
Industry-leading customer service is one of the biggest advantages of ordering your restroom partitions for a restaurant from One Point Partitions. We offer one on one consultations for customized recommendations based on your budget, available space, and layout. Whether you need assistance to project manage a bathroom remodel or new restaurant construction, our team will match you with a restaurant restroom partition expert that will pave the way for smooth installation from design to quote, order to delivery.
Our consultants aren’t just customer service reps answering questions out of a knowledge base. They are able to help with every part of your design, even if you are starting from scratch. Restaurant owners needing to remodel their bathroom may simply be looking for a quick replacement project, while new chain restaurants are likely to have all plans in place in advance. Both parties can benefit from a restroom partition consultation.
Restaurant Bathroom Design Assistance and Resources
You have a lot of options when it comes to designing your restaurant bathroom. An architect, general contractor, or professional bathroom contractor will already have provided this design if you have used one. If not, you will need to design the bathroom yourself or get assistance in doing so.
We offer several resources to help you design the perfect restaurant bathroom. Our experts can design a bathroom based on your consultation and restaurant bathroom requirements. You can also design your own bathroom with our interactive quote tool. In either case, you have nothing to lose by talking to one of our restaurant restroom design experts once your drawings are complete.
Once you have plans ready to go, upload your designs for review to get personalized recommendations from our experts.
Why Our Restaurant Bathroom Dividers Are the Best Choice
Our fast delivery, customer service, and design services are the best in the industry, positioning One Point Partitions as the best provider of restaurant bathroom dividers. We stock only the best bathroom stalls manufactured by Global Partitions, and the partitions themselves speak for the quality, durability, and effectiveness of these solutions for your restaurant bathroom.
Affordable Restaurant Bathroom Partitions for Any Budget
Restaurant bathroom partitions are available to meet any budget, but with One Point Partitions you won’t be missing out on important features in the process. On the other hand, bathroom stalls can really add up if you load up on features that you might not actually need.
We offer a wide range of features, styles, and designs, as well as materials. The end cost of each bathroom stall in your restaurant depends on these options, as well the size of the stalls and your restaurant bathroom floor plans.
Of course, it can be helpful to have a rough estimate of what you might need to work into your budget. As such, here are some guidelines as to the minimum costs you can expect for each type of bathroom divider that we offer.
- The most affordable – Powder coated steel, the most affordable bathroom partition, will be a minimum of $275 per stall component.
- The most practical and budget friendly – Single plastic laminate stalls are a bit sturdier and easier to clean, and will run a minimum of $375 per stall component, while solid plastic stalls are a minimum of $450 per stall component.
- High-end restaurant restroom partitions – Restaurant chains that expect high levels of traffic should consider Phenolic Core or stainless steel partitions designed especially for the vandalism and full water contact that is inevitable in such environments. These cost a minimum of $700 per stall component.
These estimates include the partitions themselves, as well as all of the commercial restroom partition hardware you need to install them.
All Restaurant Bathroom Hardware Included
The last thing you want is to prepare yourself for installing your bathroom stalls only to learn that you don’t have all of the hardware needed to do so. Not only is it frustrating, it can also cost you money on your restroom remodel or construction project. That’s why One Point Partitions come with all of the hardware you need in one order with your partitions.
Restroom partition hardware doesn’t just include door latches and locks. Here are some of the other types of hardware you need to ensure you have ready when you install your new bathroom stalls:
- Overhead bracing system, usually includes partition headrails, headrail brackets, and associated fasteners.
- Pilasters and pilaster shoes join the partitions and anchor them to the floor, while wall brackets attach them securely to the walls.
- Door hinges, strike, keepers, knobs, door pulls, latches, hooks, and door stops.
- Partition brackets and tamper proof screws for replacing worn hardware.
Keep in mind that the hardware you need will vary depending on the type and design of your stalls and restaurant bathroom layout. You’ll know you have everything you need for your new bathroom stalls when you work with one of the One Point Partitions experts to guide you through the design and order process.
Simple Sanitation and Easy Cleaning
Maintaining clean bathrooms is one of the most important things you can do to ensure that your customers come back again and again. No one wants to eat in a restaurant with a dirty or neglected bathroom. One Point Partitions offers solutions for easy to clean bathroom stalls, from partitions to hardware.
We offer a variety of partition materials, but they are all easy to keep clean and maintained with the appropriate steps. The same partition expert that helps you choose the right stalls for your restaurant bathroom can also direct you in how to clean and care for bathroom partitions and hardware so that they last years and leave a lasting good impression on your guests.
Ultra-Durable and Long Lasting
One Point Partitions only offers the most durable bathroom partitions. That said, there are different partitions available in different materials, and some of them are more durable than others. A small restaurant without a lot of restroom traffic can use a very durable solid plastic partition, as you probably don’t need the most expensive and longest-lasting partitions available. But if you have a chain restaurant with high ticket turnover, a sturdier Phenolic core or stainless-steel partition might be best.
Our experts can give you the best advice for how to choose the right restaurant bathroom partition materials, but stainless-steel bathroom partitions are typically the best for restaurants. They are very easy to keep clean and sanitary, they are water-resistant, and the accompanying hardware is also resistant to humidity or moisture-based corrosion. Once you learn how to remove graffiti, clean, and sanitize your stainless-steel partitions, they will last for decades of hard use.
Easy Graffiti Cleanup
Restroom graffiti is almost inevitable, but with easy to clean restroom partitions built from the right materials, graffiti can be cleaned and removed so that restaurant bathrooms remain looking as good as new. If you have a high-traffic restaurant, you probably want to have bathroom stalls that are resistant to graffiti or make it easy to remove.
Plastic laminate and solid plastic bathroom partitions are very durable and affordable for most restaurants, but they aren’t great for graffiti-prone environments. It is very difficult to remove some graffiti from these partitions without damaging the plastic.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t choose from the more affordable range of bathroom partitions. The textured surface of powder coated steel makes it difficult for vandals to write or mark on the partition in the first place, and they are very affordable.
If you will settle for nothing but pristine, you should anticipate eventual vandalism by going with phenolic core or stainless-steel partitions. These restaurant graffiti resistant bathroom stall materials are very easy to clean and repair.
Restaurant Bathroom Stall Materials
As already mentioned, there are a lot of different restaurant bathroom stall materials available from One Point Partitions, and we are happy to help you make the right decision. The following sections provide highlights of the most important information you need to know in order to make the right decision for your restaurant bathroom design.
Choosing the best bathroom partitions can come down to affordability, ease of cleaning, as well as the design and aesthetic of the restaurant. Cost can vary widely, with all listed prices including all necessary hardware. It is also important to remember that the price per stall typically decreases as the number of stalls increases. Take these factors into account as you read through these different types of bathroom partition materials best for restaurants.
Powder Coated Steel Restaurant Bathroom Partitions
Powder-coated galvanized steel restroom partitions are very lightweight, as the partitions have a somewhat hollow core with a cardboard frame that is sandwiched between two pieces of galvanized steel. The powder coating is baked into the steel for added durability.
- Cost range: Expect to pay a minimum of $275 per component for smaller stalls, with the average stall running around $375 per component.
- Durability: Galvanized steel partitions aren’t as resistant to dents and scratches as more expensive stainless steel, but the powder coated finish helps prevent such marring and makes it difficult for vandals to leave their mark. These steel partitions are resistant to water and associated corrosion, and they are easy to keep clean.
- Aesthetics and Appearance: These are best for restrooms in high-traffic restaurants that need to stick to a strict budget during construction. It is very easy to get these partitions to work with the rest of the aesthetic of your restaurant. Although they are solid in color, there are many to choose from.
Plastic Laminate Restaurant Bathroom Partitions
These are also lightweight partitions that are made with a particleboard core sandwiched between sheets of plastic laminate. Edge banding ensures that these partitions are just as water resistant as their solid plastic counterparts, although clearly, they will not be as sturdy against abuse. The combination of affordability and durability make these stalls popular for family-owned restaurants.
- Cost: These are also on the more affordable side, with most stalls starting at around $375 per component.
- Durability: Plastic laminate restroom dividers are not likely to give out on you with standard use, although they may not be best for environments where they may face frequent abuse. Graffiti is difficult or impossible to clean from plastic laminate stalls.
- Aesthetics and Appearance: You have a lot of options to choose from, from prints to solids and beyond. You can get these partitions to match any of your restaurant’s décor.
Solid Plastic Restaurant Bathroom Partitions
High-traffic restaurants want to take advantage of solid plastic bathroom partitions. They are the best option for such environments, as they are resistant to cleaners, moisture, mold, mildew, and graffiti. While the following two types of bathroom partitions are more durable and vandal-proof, solid plastic partitions are perfect for more restaurants and fit in most budgets.
- Cost: Solid plastic partitions for restaurant bathrooms will start at around $450 and can go up to an average of $640 per stall per component.
- Durability: Solid plastic restroom partitions are among the most durable. Unlike powder coated steel and stainless steel, solid plastic partitions are not likely to dent. However, it is sometimes difficult to remove graffiti without damaging the plastic.
- Aesthetics and appearance: You can get solid plastic partitions with just about any color or print you might want. You may even be able to have your stall doors printed with specific information, logos, or designs.
Phenolic Core Restaurant Bathroom Partitions
Phenolic core bathroom partitions are fabricated of a melamine sheet and many layers of resin-impregnated kraft paper. This manufacturer makes them the safest, easiest to clean, and most durable of all of the restaurant restroom partitions from One Point Partitions. In fact, our phenolic core bathroom dividers are even resistant to bacteria, making them the easiest to keep clean and sanitary for your restaurant guests.
- Cost: These are the most expensive of the bathroom partition materials available, with the average stall running at least $700 per component. However, they are the most durable, and you’re not likely to need to replace them again.
- Durability: You can’t beat the durability of phenolic core bathroom dividers. These dividers are vandal-proof, impact-resistant, and corrosion resistant to stand the test of time. They come with stainless steel hardware that is just as durable and secure.
- Aesthetics and appearance: These bathroom stalls look the best out of all of the options, especially when you take the time to keep them clean. You can get them with different designs, sizes, prints, patterns, or colors to match the rest of your restaurant.
Stainless Steel Restaurant Bathroom Partitions
Stainless steel is another common choice for bathroom partitions. It is easy to keep free of bacteria and graffiti, with most scratches or dents able to be buffed out without worry. Stainless steel is also lightweight and gives you all of the same benefits of phenolic partitions at a similar cost.
- Cost: Like phenolic core partitions, stainless steel bathroom dividers run around $700 per stall component. However, there is less variability in pricing due to the fact that you aren’t going to be adding costs like prints and colors to your steel.
- Durability: Stainless steel is extremely durable. It can be dented or scratched with abuse or from vandalism, but these markings can usually be buffed out with a little bit of extra attention and the right tools. Overall, stainless steel is extremely sanitary, and it is easy to keep it looking clean.
- Aesthetics and appearance: Ultra durable, easy to clean, and eco-friendly, the appearance of our brushed stainless steel bathrooms come in three textures that offer a flawless appearance. Stainless steel restaurant bathroom partitions can easily integrate into the aesthetic of your bathroom design — from high traffic bar bathrooms to luxury restaurant bathroom design.
Restaurant Bathroom Partition sizes
Bathroom stalls can vary in size, particularly if you have a tricky restaurant bathroom layout. While not all of your stalls need to be ADA handicap accessible, you do need to make sure that your stalls meet the needs of your various diners. You can have stalls in your restroom ranging from small to large to meet all needs and fit as many stalls as possible into your space.
That said, the average bathroom stall is 36 inches wide and between 48 to 78 inches in depth, with the average stall being about 60 inches in depth. ADA accessible stalls must be at least 60 inches wide and 56 inches deep, with enough open space for someone with a wheelchair to move around unhindered. You may also want to add some additional bathroom stall hardware such as ADA grab bars.
Average size of Restaurant Bathrooms
Restaurants should provide enough bathroom stalls to equate one toilet for every 30 people. If your restaurant has a max occupancy of 180 diners, you should have at least 6 stalls in total. Women tend to use restrooms more frequently than men, so it is a good idea not to split the stalls equally between the two restrooms. Instead, for this example, consider 2 stalls for the men’s room and 4 stalls for the women’s. Each should have at least one ADA accessible stall as described above.
Get a quote today!
As you can see, we really know our stuff when it comes to restaurant bathrooms! We are more than happy to share our knowledge and expertise to help you design the perfect restroom for your restaurant. Don’t delay your restaurant restroom remodel any longer. Contact us today for a consultation to learn how affordable your next restroom partitions can be.